Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get Your Facebook Privacy Tutorial

So much has been in the press about Facebook's privacy settings. The Facebook social network is so large, if it were a country, it would be the 3rd largest in the world. Wow! Yep!


With this knowledge, I felt called to share with you the steps to set your privacy in this application if you use it.  I was going to merely share it on this blog but once I began, I must admit, the process was so involved, it demanded it's own document.

So here it is:  A Tutorial for Facebook Privacy.  It's a pdf document I hope you download, print and share.

If you have suggestions or corrections, please contact me and I will make changes and submit improvements.

I highly recommend learning more about this vast application.  TIME magazine has a feature cover story on Facebook.  get a copy or read it here:  How Facebook Is Redefining Privacy

No comments: