Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gratefulness

Taking my five minutes to breathe in and out and just be while working through a major move, I continue to hold to my five minutes of being grateful, at peace, and accept whatever is going on in my life at any given moment. It’s a challenge at times. Those five minutes have maintained my sanity.

What is another life saver? Having a phone that connects to the internet; being able to text; receiving email via my phone.

You may not move as often as I. You may not move 500 to 1,500 miles at a time. For those of us who find this part of our lives due to our professions, I thank God for the businesses and organizations who have embraced technology to make information easier to find for people like me.

You may never know who you are helping by providing information about your church or organization through the Internet. Just know that you are….

No comments: